Monday, September 26, 2011

Joker visits and Doctor's appointments


Can you guess who this is dressed as the Joker?!

 If you guessed John, then you'd be right. What a crazy head he is sometimes!!!
He was asked to march around in the Homecoming Parade for USU with the business school last Saturday.
He had a ton of fun and loved beating up Batman, who also made an appearance:)


His costume is freakishly legit and makes me kind of weirded out when he puts it on.
This is our Ode to Heath Ledger I guess;)

Anyway, we are here watching the Kunz girls for a few days and so far I have had some way funny conversations with my 3 yr. old niece, Lily. :) 
I need to write them down so I can tell her mom when she gets back from her little trip to Vegas;)

Brielle had her 6 month check up today. She is a little sad because of her shots she had to get but non-the-less a very good trooper. I didn't even cry this time!
She weighs 14 lbs 8 oz (25%)
24 1/2 inches long (10%)
Still pretty little, I think:)
I love her. She is a doll.
I stole these pics from Jennie's albums (Don't be mad, Jennie! I know you haven't worked your magic on them yet but I still LOVE them). She was a little younger here. It's crazy how much her face has changed already


Love her!!!


2 comments:

  1. she is a tiny girl! She looks so big in her pics..she is a doll though..love those eyes!

    ReplyDelete