Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Etsy Shop for Shaye Lee


Hey Everyone
My sister-in-law has a niece that was born with Amniotic band syndrome
and they have an Etsy shop open for her to help with medical bills for the surgery she needs.
Go ahead and take a look.
There are some very cute things on there!

I am watching Music and Lyrics
I LOVE this movie:)
I decided to take the morning off of packing and watch a movie and just relax.
I probably do that too much!
Oh well!!

Oh and also everyone....
Please pray for rain for Texas! 
There are a lot of fires going on right now because it is sooo dry.
Texas really really really needs rain!!!!

Today is going to be a good day. I can feel it.

I don't have a picture for this post. Brielley is asleep and I don't really feel like downloading one;)
Happy Wednesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment