Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SALSA!!!



I made salsa...
Now I keep thinking of the Seinfeld episode when George and Jerry talk about how people like to say SALSA
Anyway....
I haven't ever made salsa before.
It's just not something I've ever thought about making..
Or felt the need to make..
BUT....
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be making this lots and lots now!

It's sad that I don't have a decent camera anymore so these are blurred and not the best...

Anyway I was proud of myself for doing something different and that it turned out great!
Now I just need to STOP eating it!!


2 comments:

  1. That looks super good! I have always wanted to make salsa but I have yet to get a food processor....so I haven't made it. Eat up...at least it's got veggies in it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have a food processor either :) I just used my food chopper and my blender....After I took this pic I actually blended it in the blender...before it was just with the food chopper. Anyway, it turned out really good just puree-ing it in the blender. You should try. It's so good!!

    ReplyDelete