Monday, January 9, 2012

a little update:


So....
Another semester is starting for John tomorrow.
He only has class Tues and Thurs this semester, which is both a good thing and a bad thing
A good thing because then he is here a little more than usual
A bad thing because then he doesn't get as much work
He is a bit nervous. All the classes for his major are really kicking in so it's going to be a little more work than usual. I'm excited for him though. He is happy to do something he is interested in AND good at.
(He's good at everything, and I'm not just saying that because I'm his wife)

Brielle has been a pill these past few weeks sleeping wise.
She's never been a good sleeper but she was getting better and I was getting very hopeful.
Every time she turns a month older I tell myself
"This is the month she'll finally get it!"
....
I'm still waiting.
But I am trying to be positive and faithful that my sleep will come.
I'm probably going to go as far as buy ear plugs and sleep with them in. 
haha

I have been not feeling the best lately. 
First it was strep...
Then it went away
Then it was back again
Then yesterday it was a BAD stomach ache all morning
and then today it's definite sleep deprivation + recovering from stomach ache sickness.
Ugh.

I hope this house starts feeling better soon...
AND sleeping better so that I can feel whole again and start getting things done around here

But for now...I'm going to relax, stay in my sweats all day, play with Brielle and SLEEP when she does.
Back to the newborn days when I slept every time she slept...
Who am I kidding?
Those days still haven't ended for me.
 
Have a super Monday and be thankful for the sleep you get cause I'm missing mine terribly!!!

She is worth it all though. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment