Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Monday, Monday, Monday....

Wouldn't it be nice, sometimes, if your only worries were  tyring to figure how to roll back over onto your back?



Brielle is trying pretty hard to crawl but she can't get up on her legs very well yet.
I'm not that anxious to get her crawling though.
I like that I don't have to chase her around everywhere!

Some new things Brielle has been doing lately....
-She says "dada" all day long. It's her favorite sound to make. I love hearing her little voice.
-She feeds herself! As most of you probably saw my video on facebook ;)
-She is starting to notice tiny things on the floor and putting them in her mouth. I need to keep my vacuuming up!
-She is starting to take a bottle better.. She'll only really drink like 2 oz. but sometimes she refuses nursing so I don't know. I think she may be getting confused. It'd be nice if she decided what she wanted;)
-For the past week she has basically boycotted baby food and only wants what I eat.
-She noticed snow for the first time and did nothing but stare at it. Funny little peanut.

Anyway we are all decorated for Christmas and are excited to have our first Christmas together with our little darling girl. It's going to be a small Christmas but I have to keep telling myself that Brielle won't remember she only got one present for her first Christmas right?...
Ok, she's getting two...I exaggerate ;)

Anyway I love this time of year. I am glad I have my wonderful family and I know this year, especially, we will be able to focus on what is really important on Christmas.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment