Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Brothers.

Well, my baby brother got home from his mission a few weeks ago.
He served in the Provo, Utah mission and loved it from what I've heard!
We get to visit my family in Texas to see him and it has been a blast thus far,what with them having internet, T.V., a pool, a lake, lots of yummy food and sunshine, and plenty of babysitters!
We feel really spoiled and that we are truly on a vacation.

When I first saw Jake I immediately could tell he was different. He looked like a man!
He acts older, and more mature. It's fun to see him come back as such a great guy.
He leaves for BYU-Idaho in the fall and I think he's excited.
I hope so, I loved that school...still do!

Anyway, all of my four brothers have served missions now.
Josh-Zurich, Switzerland
Dave-St. Petersburg, Russia
Justin- Ilagan, Phillipines
Jake-Provo, Utah

I am so proud of all of them.
They are my heroes and I love them all so much.
I just wanted to take a sec and brag about them.




2 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite pics of you guys! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree brothers are the best! You have some great ones! Lucky girl! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete