Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TEXAS!


I just got back from a long and fun trip to Texas. My sister and I drove....THE WHOLE WAY! We cried when we saw the "Welcome to Texas" sign. *sigh* so lovely.
It was fun. We can talk for hours and hours so the time did pass quickly...sometimes.
Brielle was a great little traveler. I felt bad that she had to be in the car for SOOO long but she was so patient. 

We stopped in Albuquerque for the night and Brielle just sprawled out on the bed and didn't move. 
It was cute but made me sad for her. Poor thing. 


Cute little peanut. Anyway...I loved being home and seeing my family.
I always hate leaving because my baby sisters cry and it's hard to leave them
BUT I missed my JOHN like CRAZY!!!

It's good to be home:)
Now we are just hanging out and trying to get life together before John goes back to school on Monday!

He's going to be SOOO busy. I'm thankful for such and awesome husband that works hard for our family. 
LOVE HIM!!!
:) Isn't he cute? 

No comments:

Post a Comment