Monday, July 18, 2011

Brielle:)


Isn't she the cutest thing you ever saw?
Brielle has started to do so many things now! She is rolling over (tummy to back), and talking A LOT (more like screaming/yelling at us), and finding new and interesting toys.
As I type this she is lying on the floor rolling a water bottle around.

I love to see her learn new things and get excited about them.
One of her new favorite things to do is take her paci out of her mouth.
Then she gets mad because she wants it back IN her mouth but can't figure out how to do it.

She laughs a lot now too. Mostly at weird moments when I'm not even trying to make her laugh.

She always gives me the biggest smile and it makes every day worth while.  (didn't even mean to make that ryhme)...

I LOVE HER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment