Saturday, December 19, 2009

Well...well...well...I think this is like only the second update I've written so here we go;) John and I have to speak in church tomorrow. Our topic is on "Building an Eternal Family". Fun, huh? We were supposed to speak last week but our ward missionaries wanted to so we had to wait a week, which in some ways was nice because we had our talks prepared a week in advance, but honestly I haven't thought much of it at all this week.

My sister-in-law, Jennie, let me burrow a book called A Thousand Splendid Suns. Let's just say that's all I did this week. It is SUCH a good book. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for something good to read.

John's work is picking up. I hardly see him. It's NOT fun, but life goes on and some things have to happen. I still haven't started work, which has been hard. I am going to call them on Monday and if they still don't say I'm going to be starting anytime soon, I'll have to start up the job search again.

John's friend, Jackson, rented The Beatles Rockband so we've been playing that A LOT this week. LOTS of fun. Love that game.

I'm excited for Christmas. I am going to miss my family in TX but it's such a bitter sweet thing. It'll be great though, because I LOVE THE MOSMAN'S a lot.









1 comment:

  1. Love the new background. . . you blog expert, you! Keep the updates coming! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete