Sunday, February 13, 2011

We're BACK!!!



Well, it's been FOREVER since we've updated this thing. First of all, we're pregnant! I know....it's been THAT long. I am due April 3rd. Only 7 more weeks. We are pretty pumped. We moved into a new place in August so we have a LOT more room. It was perfect timing too because we needed the extra space.

John's going to school and studying Psychology. He is interested in sports psychology so we will see where that leads. Just as long as he doesn't analyze everything I do, I think we'll be ok. He's a great student and gets really good grades. I'm glad he's the one that will be providing for the fam;) 

We went to Texas for Christmas to spend it with my family. It was a LOT of fun. My three older brothers all had babies this last year so we had fun playing with all the little munchkins! My family and friends also threw me a surprise baby shower! It was awesome to see old friends and get lots of cute stuff for Baby Girl. 

These are my "EFY Allen Girls" We haven't all been together in a LONG time:D

Little Ashlynn, Lincoln, and Natalie. The New Humphries additions. What little angels!!

My babies! Sisters, Elise and Carly. They are so BIG!

Christmas Morning. SO FUN!


Just hanging out on the couch:D Oh, and the couch was in the garage. Long story...

I think that's about all that's going on. We are excited to have our new little addition and start our family. I'll try my best to keep up to date now :D

1 comment:

  1. Keep the updates coming!! YAY! I'm so proud of your blogging!

    ReplyDelete