Sunday, August 30, 2009

One More Week

Well, so far it has been a really long haul for the two of us (hey! No snickering! :)) An entire month apart is a long time for engaged people. On more week until I Aimee and I will get to see each other again! Two more weeks until we're married! :D
Aimee has spent the last couple of weeks in a daze trying to get everything done for the wedding and now everything (including the bridal shower) is done! It has been a huge load off her shoulders and I am very proud of all the hard work she has put in to make our wedding day a very special day for the both of us. I have spent most of my time working. I found an apartment for us a couple of weeks ago and have been kind of running in and out of there getting our stuff moved in. I finally got the bed moved in yesterday so the place is in living condition now. I will probably move in for good on the first of September. We're just waiting for the big day now! Thank you all for your support!
-John and Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment