Monday, May 4, 2009

Intermission

Aimee did an excellent job of telling the story of our dating! :) It was fun. Before I go ahead and let everyone know how I proposed, I have a few updates for wedding stuff.
It seems like during the last few days we have really started to get things rolling. We're working on setting a date to take our engagement photos and as far as I know we are almost done with out invitation lists. So, now would be a good time to get me or my lovely fiancee your address! We want to have some things done and out of the way by the end of this month. As for the reception in MOSCOW, we are looking at doing something on the 18th of September. Whether it will be an actual reception or just an open house is yet to be determined. However, we will probably be doing a full-blown reception. Again, get my your addresses so you can get a nice little invite from the two of us.
I feel bad that this post is somewhat lame compared to the other ones. I promise that our lives are interesting. I just choose to skip a lot of details when it's 2 AM. :) Keep reading for more updates! Aimee and I are doing great! We are both healthy and VERY happy! Aimee really is the joy of my life. I love her to death and I am so honored when I think that her and I will be sealed together for time and all eternity. I am so very blessed. Keep us in your prayers and keep giving us your support! We love you all (probably ;)).

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm so happy for you. She's beautiful! Good luck with the wedding plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are too cute! i so happy for you! drew and mine (Megan) address is 107 W Inglenook Drive Apartment 2010 Midvale, Utah 84047! we would love an invite :)

    ReplyDelete