Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Georgiana

High School Musical
Who says we have to let it go?
It's the best time we've ever known...
Step in to future
But hold onto
High School Musical!!!

GUESS WHAT?
John and I were at the EXACT pool that High School Musical 2 was filmed at!
You know when Troy gets all his friends jobs for the summer at a sweet resort and they are all mad at him because...well no one is really sure why...because he is following his dreams? Because he is changing?
Well..anyway..John and I were there today! Turns out Craig (my father-in-law) is a member of the club where they filmed the movie. I took pics on my phone..but I don't know how to get them on here.
So, I have no proof but we were there and it was awesome.

They wouldn't let us jump off the rocks on the side of the pool though like Troy and Gabriella.
Bummer..
They even had to put signs up saying not to jump off the rocks and such.
I guess there were people that tried to be High School Musical-esk.

Needless to say it pretty much made my day and I wanted to share a bit of my joy with you.

In other news...Brielley cakes is a walking machine.
She has gotten used to Grandpa's house and is loving her new surroundings.
She has also been able to play outside a lot while we are here in St. George which is a nice change for her.

I only have 10 more days before my Miss Rae is one and I am having very mixed emotions about it.
It's so fun to watch her grow and learn but I do sometimes miss the teeny baby that she was.
We are excited to spoil her with presents and lots of loves and kisses.

Oh, and John would probably love to post all about March Madness...
I don't really follow most of it but I do know that there have been some surprising upsets...
Did I use the right basketball lingo?
Was that even correct information?
Haha- oh March Madness.

Well..tomorrow we are off to shop and explore some more and maybe even have a DATE NIGHT!!
In the meantime...have a superb night, everyone!
I know I will:)

3 comments:

  1. OH ZAC!!! ;-) Correct basketball lingo Aimee!! YAY!!! You're awesome! Glad you guys had fun! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. St Georgiana!!! Love that you called it that! I'm slow! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo jealous on the high school musical front!!! and yay for miss brielle walking and sleeping through the night! miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete